Capital, a Critique of Political Economy:The Process of Capitalist Production; The Process of Circulation of Capital; The Process of Capitalist Production as a Whole
by Marx, Karl, and Frederick Engels
- very good
- Very good
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Kerr edition is the first US edition of Marx's complete three volume work usually known by its German title, Das Kapital. Only the first volume was published in Marx's lifetime; it appeared in the US in 1890. Engels completed the work using Marx's notes and published them in Germany in 1885 and 1894 respectively. This American issue was translated from the third German edition by Samuel Moore and Edward Aveling (Vol. I), from the second German edition by Ernest Untermann (Vol II), and from the first German edition by Untermann (Vol III).
A PMM selection.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Thorn Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Capital, a Critique of Political Economy:The Process of Capitalist Production; The Process of Circulation of Capital; The Process of Capitalist Production as a Whole
- Marx, Karl, and Frederick Engels
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- Early U. S. Editions
- Charles H. Kerr & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare Books;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for any reason within seven days, providing only that they are received in the same condition as shipped. Shipments to an Arizona address must add appropriate sales tax. Libraries billed.
About the Seller
About Thorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...