Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Country and Gardeners Book Society,1974 000000000000000. Hardcover, 12mo, 187pp. Very Good unclipped Jacket. Boards and contents Very Good, clean and tight without inscriptions etc. BUT there is very light spotting of top edge and a very very slight lean to the spine which is also slightly lightened. Overall: Very Good .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CAPREOL The tory of a Roebuck
- WILLIAMSON, RICHARD
- Book condition
- Country and Gardeners Book Society,1974 000000000000000
- Natual History, Sporting, Fiction Sporting
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]