The Captain's Daughter
by PUSHKIN, Alexander
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Alexander Pushkin (1799-1837), known as the father of Russian literature, was descended from Russian nobility and from an African great-grandfather raised at the court of Peter the Great. Pushkin’s commitment to social reform resulted in government censorship of his work and a period of exile. He died after a fighting a duel at the age of thirty-seven.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Captain's Daughter
- PUSHKIN, Alexander
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- Foreign Languages Publishing House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 7% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4 for Media Mail, $5 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Orders sent UPS will have tracking emailed to you. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Any book over $200 must be sent UPS or Priority Mail.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.