Captive Lion: The Life of Marina Tsvetayeva
by Feinstein, Elaine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dutton Adult, 1987-08-31. First American Edition. Hardcover. Good/Good. Hardbound book in good condition. Some light foxing to edges of text block, but pages clean and binding tight. Red boards quarter-bound in black linen; front board has a thin top to bottom area of dark rubbing or stain. Dust jacket in mylar cover is straight and crisp.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chaparral Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Captive Lion: The Life of Marina Tsvetayeva
- Feinstein, Elaine
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First American Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dutton Adult
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Chaparral Books
Chaparral Books is located across from Elephant's Deli on S Corbett Avenue in Portland. We have a well rounded collection of subjects, including an extensive core collection in Western Americana and Native American Literature including Western Writers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]