Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Carbon War: Global Warming and the End of the Oil Era
by Leggett, Jeremy
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Routledge. PAPERBACK. 0415931029 NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH SMOOTH SPINE AND NO READ LINES, AND NO RIPS, FOLDS, OR SUN DAMAGE. NO NAMES OR MARKS SEEN. NOT EX-LIB OR A REMAINDER. AND CLEAN BOOK EDGES TO BOOT. WE DESCRIBE OUR BOOKS, AND SHIP TO ALL APO'S FOR OUR SERVICEMEN -- HAVING BEEN ONE. Village Idiot's Books has overpacking with cardboard wrapped around most books to protect, and prompt shipping in waterproof bubble-wrap bag. Legendary Service and NO HASSLE Policy. 09 09 2010 PE MOVED TO PR 28. . Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Village Idiot's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- 09 09 2010 PE 28
- Carbon War: Global Warming and the End of the Oil Era
- Leggett, Jeremy
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
Village Idiot's Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2012
Durham, New Hampshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Village Idiot's Books
Village Idiot's Books (Christlands) Own an Inn in Durham at UNH and maintain selling and show area for all books I inventory for customer inspection and acceptance. No open stacks.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]