Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First published in 1974, Carrie was Stephen King's first published novel. This dark tale introduces the reader to Carrie White, a social outcast in her highschool, menaced by bullies while at school, and her religious nut of a mother at home. Carrie gradually discovers that she has telekinetic powers, and woe to her tormentors...
Read more: Identifying first editions of Carrie
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Quintessential Rare Books, LLC
All Books are American or British First Editions unless otherwise noted. Dustwrappers are present if stated. Returns may be made within 3 days of receipt if book is not described correctly. Reciprocal dealer courtesies extended.
A NOTE ABOUT CONDITION:
Our top condition is fine. Other dealers may use the words mint, untouched, very fine, etc. which mean the same thing. We try to refrain from using general terms like G, G+, G++, VG+, VG++, because we want to describe what the copy of the book really looks like. As a result, we almost never get any returns since the books are actually better looking than the way that they are described.
Books are shipped by the United States Postal Service via priority mail.
We accept out of state checks, paypal.com, money orders, cashiers check, and personal checks. No credit cards at this time, except through paypal.com. Dealers, institutions, and approved customers may receive deferred billing. California residents will be billed the appropriate sales tax.
We are always interested in purchasing individual or collections of fine books for resale. Trades and consignments will be considered. Please write or call to the above address.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Stephen King
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Horror & Supernatural Fiction