Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First published in 1974, Carrie was Stephen King's first published novel. This dark tale introduces the reader to Carrie White, a social outcast in her highschool, menaced by bullies while at school, and her religious nut of a mother at home. Carrie gradually discovers that she has telekinetic powers, and woe to her tormentors...
Read more: Identifying first editions of CARRIE
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- King, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in like jacket
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Doubleday & Company, Inc
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date published
- Books to Film,20th century,Post-WWII,Horror & Gothic,American
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe our material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Fiction & Literature Genre Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Stephen King
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Horror & Supernatural Fiction