The case of the demure defendant.
by GARDNER, Erle Stanley
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Zephyr Used & Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The case of the demure defendant.
- GARDNER, Erle Stanley
- Book condition
- William Morrow & Co.,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Mysteries, Perry Mason, Mystery, Cover Art, Legal, Law, Los Angeles, California
Terms of Sale
Zephyr Used & Rare Books
All books are as described. All books can only be returned if not as described within 7 days and receive refund of original price, if the purchaser has TELEPHONED to (360) 695-7767 (email notification WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED) and checked first, and if the book has been returned in condition shipped out (no exceptions). Misdescribed book returns shall receive full refunds and shipping Thank you. Zephyr Used & Rare Books, Kol Shaver, P.O. Box 55, Vancouver, WA 98666, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Seller
About Zephyr Used & Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]