Case studies on human rights and fundamental freedoms: A world survey: Complete 5 Volume Set
by Martinus Nijhoff
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Folsom, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1975-1976 Nijhoff. 1st Edition. ISBN: 9024717795. NOT EX-LIBRARY. 5 Volume Set "Published for the Foundation for the Study of Plural Societies". 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾". Printed in the Netherlands. All five books and dust jackets are in good to good+ condition. Some jackets have smudges, light soiling from age & rubbing/bumping on edges. There are signs of visible wear which may include markings, bookplate or authors name, bumping, small tears, non-major spine or binding defects but book is still wholly intact. SEE PICTURES for any wear or defects. Condition based on age of book. To ensure you receive the quality of book expected we provide pictures of NOTICEABLE WEAR for ALL books we sell with marked conditions of GOOD + . If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to send us an email.
Oversized Package Requires Additional Shipping.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hideaway Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Case studies on human rights and fundamental freedoms: A world survey
- Martinus Nijhoff
- Book Condition
- Used - good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- The Hague
- Date Published
- Volume Set
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Volume Sets; 40% OFF;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item described incorrectly or if it arrives damaged.
About the Seller
About Hideaway Books
To ensure you receive the quality of book expected we provide pictures of NOTICEABLE WEAR for ALL books we sell with marked conditions of GOOD or better .
We are currently working on uploading our inventory so if you are looking for a specific book we may still have it! Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer any questions & help you find the book you are looking for.
Shipping:All of our books are carefully wrapped in protective cardboard & sent in mylar envelopes or cardboard boxes. Standard shipping is done through USPS media mail. We include a signature confirmation for all items priced $100 or more free of charge.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS:Any items bought by customers located in California will be charged appropriate sales tax as required by the state.
Adam & Miya Lehrke
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.