Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[AMY EPHRON]. THE CASTLE IN THE MIST. Philomel Books, New York, 2017. First Edition, First printing. Condition; Fine / Near Fine. Appears unread, pages are clean, bright, unmarked and binding tight. Mild shelf wear and minor chip to lower left edge of front cover near spine typical of dust jackets, all else fine condition. A about fine copy. Not a BCE (Book Club Edition), not ex-library, not remainder marked and not a reprint. Not a facsimile and not a autopen autograph. A very uncommon inscription and signature by Amy Ephron on the title page. Amy Ephron comes from a family of writers and is the daughter of screenwriters Henry and Phoebe Ephron who wrote the screenplay for Captain Newman M.D. (1963) which was nominated for an Oscar. Amy Ephron is author of "Cool Shades" (1984), "Biodegradable Soap" (1991), "A Cup of Tea: A Novel of 1917 " (2005), "Carnival Magic" (2018) and many other titles, this is the author's first YA book. Cover art by Jennifer Bricking. Classic YA fantasy, rare collectible. 192 pgs. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Astro Trader Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CASTLE IN THE MIST
- Amy Ephron
- Jennifer Brickling, Vartan Ter-Avanesyan
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Amy Ephron, Jennifer Brickling, Vartan Ter-Avanesyan
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fantasy; Children's and YA (Young Adult);
Terms of Sale
Astro Trader Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Los Angeles , California
Ask Seller a Question
About Astro Trader Books
Astro Trader Books was founded in 2010 selling camera manuals, then branched into antiquarian, modern firsts, science fiction, fantasy, horror genres and pulp fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]