Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Cat in the Hat is a children's book by Dr. Seuss, featuring a tall, anthropomorphic, mischievous cat, wearing a tall, red and white striped hat, and a bowtie. He also carries an umbrella. With the series of Beginner Books that The Cat inaugurated, Seuss promoted both his name and the cause of elementary literacy in the United States.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Koster's Collectible Books
Thank You for your order!! All titles subject to prior sale. We ship in boxes, all carefully packed. PAYMENT:Money order, Paypal. NY residents please add 8.625% sales tax. SHIPPING: USPS 4th Class Bookrate, $3.99 1st book, each additional book $1.00. Priority mail $13.85 1st bk, $2 each additional. International shipping is at cost. Call/fax/e-mail to hold. All dust jackets are covered in protective plastic. Orders processed promptly!!Returns are accepted within two weeks of purchase, and must be returned to us at the buyers expense, in the same condition in which it was received, carefully packed.
About the Seller
About Koster's Collectible Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]