Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Cat in the Hat is a children's book by Dr. Seuss, featuring a tall, anthropomorphic, mischievous cat, wearing a tall, red and white striped hat, and a bowtie. He also carries an umbrella. With the series of Beginner Books that The Cat inaugurated, Seuss promoted both his name and the cause of elementary literacy in the United States.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
New York State orders must include appropriate sales tax. Books are returnable within ten days
About the Seller
About WellRead Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]