A Catalogue of Oriental Periodicals in The National Art Library
by Galbraith, Bruce D
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, U.K.: Victorial & Albert Museum, 1973. Green cloth, gilt titles. No DJ. First edition (NAP). Contents divided into Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Book very good plus with two small oil spots to boards at midsection, light spotting to top edge. Very rare. 93 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Catalogue of Oriental Periodicals in The National Art Library
- Galbraith, Bruce D
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- Victorial & Albert Museum
- Place of Publication
- London, U.K.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art, Sculpture & Design;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]