Catering for Special Occasions with Menus & Recipes (Canadian edition)
by Farmer, Fannie Merritt
- Very Good Plus/No DJ
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto, Canada: Musson Book Company No date specified - circa 1911. "Arranged for the Canadian Table by Jennie B. Williams author of 'Us Two Cook Book'". Dark green boards, gold lettering on spine, white lettering and paste-on illustration on front of baby angel sharpening a knife in preparation for carving a turkey, 240 numbered pages. Lightly rubbed on ends of spine, corners rubbed and bowed. Small smudge on front, two (1/8 inch) lines on spine, else boards bright. Store label (1 x .25 inch) on front paste-down and colour carried over to ffep, faint pencil erasure shadow on ffep, page following fly title page loose on top half but firmly attached. Binding tight. Spatter of tiny dots on page 126 -127, faint thumb mark on page 195 and 225, else pages spotless. A lovely, bright copy!. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good Plus/No DJ. Illus. by Blashfield, Albert D.. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Catering for Special Occasions with Menus & Recipes (Canadian edition)
- Farmer, Fannie Merritt
- Blashfield, Albert D.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- First Edition
- Musson Book Company
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Canada
- Fannie Merritt Farmer, Fannie Farmer, Boston Cooking School, Cookbook
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]