by GAINES, ERNEST J
- FINE IN NEAR FINE DUST JACKET
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NEW YORK NY: ATHENEUM. FINE IN NEAR FINE DUST JACKET. PUB 1964. FIRST EDITION. HARDCOVER. WITH REVIEW SLIP & A TYPED LETTER TO HERB HILL (LABOR SECRETARY OF OF NAACP) SIGNED BY PUB DIR OF ATHENEUM SOLICITING COMMENTS . QUARTER BOUND GREEN PAPER COVERED BOARDS WITH GREY CLOTH SPINE WITH GILT TITLES, AND TOP EDGE STAINED RED. BOOK IS FINE WITHOUT ANY MARKS TO THE BINDING OR THE TEXT. D.J. IS ABOUT FINE WITH JUST A TOUCH OF WEAR TO THE ENDS OF A SLIGHTLY COLOR-FADED SPINE PANEL, A TRACE OF CORNER WEAR, AND IS NOT PRICE-CLIPPED. A BEAUTIFUL CLEAN, BRIGHT AND TIGHT COPY OF THE AUTHOR'S SCARCE FIRST BOOK WITH NO TEARS TO D.J. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- CATHERINE CARMIER
- GAINES, ERNEST J
- Book condition
- Used - FINE IN NEAR FINE DUST JACKET
- FIRST EDITION
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK NY
- Date Published
- PUB 1964
- WITH REVIEW SLIP & A TYPED LETTER TO HERB HILL (LABOR SECRETARY OF OF, NAACP) SIGNED BY PUB DIR OF ATHENEUM SOLICITING COMMENTS, FIRST BOOK, AFRO-AMER AUTHOR, REVIEW COPY
Terms of Sale
JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
$4.50 0 for "Media Mail" and 9.50 for Priority Mail.� IMAGES (JPGS) OF BOOKS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
COLLECTIBLE AND OUT OF PRINT BOOKS WITH FOCUS ON SCHOLARLY, SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY, AND LITERATURE
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]