Catherine Carmier [Signed Bookplate Laid-in]
by GAINES, Ernest
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is the author's first novel, later he was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize for his eighth novel, A Lesson Before Dying.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Lorne Bair Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Catherine Carmier [Signed Bookplate Laid-in]
- GAINES, Ernest
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern Fiction; African-Americana;
Terms of Sale
Lorne Bair Rare Books
All items are offered subject to prior sale. Orders must be prepaid, though billing may be arranged for institutions and customers with established credit. Payment may be made by Check, Money Order, Paypal or by valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Any item may be returned within 10 days of receipt for full refund. Signed and manuscript items carry an unlimited guarantee of authenticity.
About the Seller
About Lorne Bair Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]