The Cattlemen: From the Rio Grande Across the Far Marias.
by SANDOZ, Mari
- Fine/Near Fine
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Hastings House, 1958. First edition / First Printing Green cloth. Fine in a very near fine dust jacket with trivial wear and darkening to the spine.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Cattlemen: From the Rio Grande Across the Far Marias.
- SANDOZ, Mari
- Green cloth.
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First Printing
- Hastings House,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Western Americana;
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...