The Causes of the Decay of Christian Piety: or an Impartial Survey of the Ruines of Christian Religion, Undermin'd by Unchristian Practice.
by Richard Allestree
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Tarrington Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Causes of the Decay of Christian Piety: or an Impartial Survey of the Ruines of Christian Religion, Undermin'd by Unchristian Practice.
- Richard Allestree
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- T. Garthwait
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine Bindings; Religion, Spirituality & New Age;
- 5 x 7.5 inches (12.5 x 19 cm)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Tarrington Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.