A CAVERN OF BLACK ICE: Sword of Shadows, Book One.
by Jones, J. V
- Fine in a fine dust jacket (as new.)/fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Cavern of Black Ice is the first book in the Sword of Shadows fantasy series by J. V. Jones. It is followed by A Fortress of Grey Ice and A Sword from Red Ice.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A CAVERN OF BLACK ICE: Sword of Shadows, Book One.
- Jones, J. V
- Book condition
- New Fine in a fine dust jacket (as new.)
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]