Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: Nisbet & Co. Cirac 1920s. 212pp, colour frontispiece, prize label dated 1927. Original red pictorial cloth, with some wear at the spine ends.. Hardcover. Good+. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cecily's Highwayman.
- Moore, Dorothea
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Nisbet & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Dorothea Moore Girls Childrens Story.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.