Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sidgwick & Jackson, 1911-01-01. Hardcover. Good. in x in x in. Second impression, copyright year 1912. Grey cloth boards illustrated in gilt on cover and spine. Dampstain running down back-left edge of rear board - endpapers and last couple pages have some yellowing but no other water damage present. Front cover and spine a bit rubbed, but gilt remains bright. Spine cracked, but all pages intact. Small hole punch on first two introductory pages. Yellowing and light splotching to page edges. Text clean, no underlining. Good reading copy of a scarce title.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books4Cause Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The celestial omnibus, and other stories
- Forster, E. M
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Sidgwick & Jackson
- Date published
- X weight
- in x in x in
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Books4Cause Inc.
We aim to please with better quality books than described and fast shipping. Please reach out if there are any issues.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]