The Centennial Celebration Of The Town Of Campton, N.H.
- Very Good-; Minor spine wear.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Centennial Celebration Of The Town Of Campton, N.H.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-; Minor spine wear.
- First Edition
- A. G. Jones, Printer
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- New Hampshire, Town History, History, Poetry
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England;
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]