Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lorne Bair Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Centennial Exposition, Described and Illustrated
- INGRAM, J. S
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Hubbard Bros
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Women; Industrial Revolution;
Terms of Sale
Lorne Bair Rare Books
All items are offered subject to prior sale. Orders must be prepaid, though billing may be arranged for institutions and customers with established credit. Payment may be made by Check, Money Order, Paypal or by valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Any item may be returned within 10 days for full refund. Signed and manuscript items carry an unlimited guarantee of authenticity.
About the Seller
About Lorne Bair Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]