C.G. Jung and the Humanities Toward a Hermeneutics of Culture
by Barnaby, Karin with Pellegrino D'Acierno (Eds)
- As new, clean, tight & bright condition, with bright and crisp dust jacket now in a clear protective mylar sleeve.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Baldwin City, Kansas
Standard Delivery: 3 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- J. Hood, Booksellers, inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- C.G. Jung and the Humanities Toward a Hermeneutics of Culture
- Barnaby, Karin with Pellegrino D'Acierno (Eds)
- Book condition
- New As new, clean, tight & bright condition, with bright and crisp dust jacket now in a clear protective mylar sleeve.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Princeton Univ Pr
- Place of Publication
- Princeton, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
J. Hood, Booksellers, inc.
Payment with order, credit cards accepted (VISA, MC, Discover), personal checks on USA banks, money orders in US funds. Libraries and educational institutions will be invoiced upon request. Returns accepted within 30 days. Unless the book is clearly not as described, refund is for the price of the book only.
About the Seller
About J. Hood, Booksellers, inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.