Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown and Company, 1903. Nice hardcover 1903 print date, burgundy covers with gilt titles and design on front and spine, minimal wear, owners name in pencil on the front free endpage. . Reprint. Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Randy Burns (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Chafing Dish Possibilities
- Farmer, Fannie Merritt
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Little, Brown and Company
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Returns always accepted if seller is notified within two weeks of delivery. International shipping depends on weight, please inquire.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
St. Louis, Missouri
Ask Seller a Question
About Randy Burns
If making a purchase from overseas please inquire as to shipping costs. I sell books primarily from the 20th Century with an emphasis on Modern Firsts, the Arts, and some Science and Academic material.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.