Chaim Soutine (1893-1943): Catalogue Raisonne Werkverzeichnis
by Tuchman, Maurice; Dunow, Esti; Perls, Klaus
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Benedikt Taschen Verlag/Verlag Koln, Germany, 1993. Hardcover. Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: new. First edition. ISBN:3822895044 [4to] 2 volumes. (780p.) Text in English, French & German.). ill. (plates_chiefly col.), ports. New two (2) volume set. Perfect condition, in original box with self portrait image.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hiroko Saeki Fine Art Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Chaim Soutine (1893-1943): Catalogue Raisonne Werkverzeichnis
- Tuchman, Maurice; Dunow, Esti; Perls, Klaus
- Book condition
- New As New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Benedikt Taschen Verlag
- Place of Publication
- Koln, Germany
- Date Published
- Soutine Taschen Tuchman Dunow Perls
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Hiroko Saeki Fine Art Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
New York, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Hiroko Saeki Fine Art Inc.
Fine Art dealer, based in New York. Specializing in 19th and 20th century Modern Art.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]