CHAMPIONS OF THE ROUND TABLE [Signed, with Original Drawing by Pyle]
by Pyle, Howard
- very good
- Very Good
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- CHAMPIONS OF THE ROUND TABLE [Signed, with Original Drawing by Pyle]
- Pyle, Howard
- Howard Pyle
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated Books; Autographs and Signed Books;
Terms of Sale
Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
We hold books only for firm orders. Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for refund of purchase price. We pay shipping costs only if we have made a significant error in description.
About the Seller
About Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...