by Mortimer, John
- Provenance: Bookplate of Pam Thompson. Fine cloth copy in an equally fine dust-wrapper. Particularly well-preserved overall; tig
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
John Mortimer is a playwright, novelist, and former practicing barrister who has written many film scripts as well as stage, radio, and television plays, the Rumpole plays, for which he received the British Academy Writer of the Year Award, and the adaptation of Evelyn Waugh’s Brideshead Revisited . He is the author of twelve collections of Rumpole stories and three acclaimed volumes of autobiography.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mortimer, John
- Book condition
- Used - Provenance: Bookplate of Pam Thompson. Fine cloth copy in an equally fine dust-wrapper. Particularly well-preserved overall; tig
- Quantity available
- New Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hammondsworth, Middlesex : Viking Penguin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]