Charlemagne, or the Church delivered : an epic poem in twenty-four books. Complete two volumes.
by Bonaparte, Lucien [Prince of Canino & Musignano ] 1775-1840
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Charlemagne, or the Church delivered : an epic poem in twenty-four books. Complete two volumes.
- Bonaparte, Lucien [Prince of Canino & Musignano ] 1775-1840
- Book Condition
- Philadelphia: Published by John Conrad & Co., J. Maxwell Printer-I; William Fry printer-II, 1815.
- Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor (742-814), Poetry
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Slip Case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Uncut Pages
- 'Uncut pages', or simply 'uncut', traditionally refers to a book which has not been trimmed by rebinding. Prior to the...