Charles Dickens in the Original Cloth : A Bibliographical Catalogue .,.,.,: Part I : The Novels, with Sketches by Boz
by Smith, Walter E
- Light bumps to spine edges. Minor wear. VG., dustwrapper.
Standard Delivery: 20 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark (DK)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Charles Dickens in the Original Cloth : A Bibliographical Catalogue .,.,.,: Part I : The Novels, with Sketches by Boz
- Smith, Walter E
- Book condition
- Used - Light bumps to spine edges. Minor wear. VG., dustwrapper.
- Heritage Book Shop
- Date published
- Bibliography First Editions English Literature
Terms of Sale
Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]