Charles Dickens in the Original Cloth : A Bibliographical Catalogue.,: Part II: The Christmas Books and Selected Secondary Works
by Smith, Walter E
- Minor wear. VG., dustwrapper.
Standard Delivery: 20 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark (DK)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Charles Dickens in the Original Cloth : A Bibliographical Catalogue.,: Part II: The Christmas Books and Selected Secondary Works
- Smith, Walter E
- Book condition
- Used - Minor wear. VG., dustwrapper.
- Heritage Book Shop
- Date published
- English Literature Bibliography First Editions
Terms of Sale
Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]