Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
by Kaplan, Wendy (ed)
- Spine with slight lean, else fine in fine, faintly worn dust jacket in mylar cover.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Embry 157414
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
- Kaplan, Wendy (ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Spine with slight lean, else fine in fine, faintly worn dust jacket in mylar cover.
- First edition, first printing.
- Abbeville Press, 1996. First edition, first printing.
- Date published
- Architecture/Design, Furniture Design, Interior Designe, Architecture.
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]