Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.
by DAHL**, ROALD:
Standard Delivery: 4 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator is a children's book by British author Roald Dahl. It is the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, continuing the story of young Charlie Bucket and eccentric candymaker Willy Wonka as they travel in the Great Glass Elevator. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator was first published in the United States by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. in 1972, and in the UK by George Allen & Unwin in 1973.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.
- DAHL**, ROALD:
- illus by Michael Foreman.
- Book condition
- Used - NFINE.
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- UK,8vo HB+dw/dj,1st edn thus.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- LONDON.UNWIN HYMAN,1989.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- q52.CHILDRENS/ILLUSTRATED.UK,8vo HB+dw/dj,1st edn thus.ISBN 0048233420.Childrens Illustrated Fiction.Books Illus by Michael Foreman.Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.Charlie Bucket.Willy Wonka.Augustus Gloop.Veruca Salt.Violet Beauregarde.Mike Teavee.Char
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
NO books will be sent 'ON APPROVAL' unless paid for in full and invoiced accordingly and with appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.If returned/declined monies refundable (P+p and any processing fees excluded). Other returns/refunds, only if book(s) are misdescribed,and then a) matches the invoice sent with it, b) returned in original packaging and state/condition sent out in,and received by buyer, c) and returned at the seller's original and actual shipping/P+p cost used when despatched to buyer - any excess cost borne at returnee's own expense. Notification of intent of return, required within 2 days of receipt of book please. 30 day return guarantee, for refund, (excluding P+p costs and any processing fees), for up to 30 days after delivery, only if an item arrives either misdescribed or damaged.Other returns accepted at seller's discretion. Orders processed same day,subject to time of receipt of order and payment, by end of P.O's business day, where applicable, and despatched the same day (weekends excluded). Shipping/P+p costs are based on books weighing 2.2Lb,or 1KG and UNINSURED, unless quoted otherwise. If your book order (P+p cost included/excluded) is in excess of 20.00 GBP,heavy or oversized, as per instruction, we'll contact you to let you know if extra shipping/insurance is required.Prices are nett, worldwide shipping/handling and registration/ insurance fees are extra.Books/orders in excess of 20.00 GBP will only be sent with appropriate insurance fees. So,for actual insured/registered shipping costs, prior contact with the seller, BEFORE ordering, is required at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders are wrapped in sellophane, then either bubble-wrapped or corrugated-card and then boxed.[US+CANADA only.] Items/orders over 20.00 GBP are automatically sent registered/insured either via PARCEL FORCE [insured].Or, International SIGNED For [insured] AIRMAIL,minimum of 6.50 GBP,in addition to P+p and subject to book('s) weight.Books WILL NOT be sent without appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.We use the Royal Mail for inland (UK)and most overseas deliveries.For most other International destinations,for orders/books in excess of 20.00 GBP,we use Royal Mail International Registered/SIGNED For minimum of 6.50 GBP (100gm),in addition to postage and subject to book('s) weight.UK addresses, orders/ books in excess of 20.00 GBP, sent Next Day Guaranteed Delivery [Minimum Insured up to 250 GBP automatically - at no fee,extra insurance can be bought upto 1,000 GBP and Maximum 2,500 GBP - enquire for costs.], minimum of 5.90 GBP per order, again subject to weight.
About the Seller
About R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Common term for the covers of a hardbound book. The term 'boards' refers to the thick cardboard under the paper or cloth...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]