Charlotte And The White Horse - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Krauss, Ruth
- Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Charlotte And The White Horse - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Krauss, Ruth
- Illustrated by Maurice Sendak
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Children Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books; Legendary Illustrators;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...