THE CHEMISTRY OF THE ARTS
by PORTER, Arthur L
- See description
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Boston Book Company (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- THE CHEMISTRY OF THE ARTS
- PORTER, Arthur L
- Book condition
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Boston Book Company
15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Boston Book Company
Established in 1979, Boston Book Company offers rare and interesting books in a broad range of subjects. Our areas of particular expertise: Japanese artist books of all eras, East Asian art in general, photographica, local history, women's books, English and American literature..
We are always eager to learn something new.... Every collector brings a novel approach to our shared love of books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]