Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- RON RAMSWICK BOOKS, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CHEN TAN-CHENG PAINTINGS
- Chen Tan-Cheng
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- National Museum of History
- Place of Publication
- Republic of China
- Date published
- Chinese Painting Calligraphy
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
RON RAMSWICK BOOKS, IOBA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About RON RAMSWICK BOOKS, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]