Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oklahoma City, OK: Metro Press. Good with no dust jacket. 1976. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. First edition, first printing. Hard cover published by Metro Press in 1976. No dust jacket. Dark green covers with gilt design and lettering on front and gilt lettering on spine. Lettering on spine has dulled some, and spine has faded some and has some stains. Corners of covers and ends of spine have some rubbing. Book is in good condition. 8vo, 152 pages, .8 lb.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 152 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cherokee Strip Fever
- Sample, Zola
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Metro Press
- Place of Publication
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Date published
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma History, Cherokee Strip, Old West, Indian Territory
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]