Child Abuse: The Scottish Experience
by Stone, Fred
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Books in Bulgaria (BG)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Child Abuse: The Scottish Experience
- Stone, Fred
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- British Agencies for Adoption & Fostering
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Non Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Books in Bulgaria
We endeavour to describe our books accurately, but if you are dissatisfied in any way on receipt of order or wish to cancel the contract for any reason within seven days. The period to start the day after the date on which the goods are received, in which case please contact us to arrange the return and refund of the cost of the goods and delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. All returned goods should be packed to the same standard as sent. Unless we advise or you request otherwise, books are sent next working day, (often same day)by the method you selected on the check out page. This page also gives the shipping costs, if you have any queries or requirements about shipping please contact us before ordering. On occasion, very heavy books may require an additional shipping amount, if so we will contact you to agree this before the sale is processed.
About the Seller
About Books in Bulgaria
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.