Childe Harold (Canto IV), Prisoner of Chillon and Other Selections
by BYRON, Lord; VENABLE, W. H. (editor)
- Good+ with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: American Book Company. Good+ with no dust jacket. 1911. Hardcover. A pair of notable long-form poems by the noted English romantic poet Lord Byron (1788-1824). Includes cantos I through IV of "Childe Harold" and "Prisoner of Chillon". Also included are a handful of Byron's shorter poems and songs. An entry in publisher's "Eclectic English Classics" series. Edited and with an introduction by W. H. Venable. --- In brown cloth-covered boards with dark brown titling and decorations in maroon on cover and spine. Lacks a dust jacket. --- With pencilings to a few leaves including notes, prior owner's signature and a short poem; else an intact, firm copy.; 16mo (6 to 7 in. tall); 170 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Childe Harold (Canto IV), Prisoner of Chillon and Other Selections
- BYRON, Lord; VENABLE, W. H. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ with no dust jacket
- American Book Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]