Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oliphant, Anderson & Ferrier, 1111. Hardcover. Good. 95 pages. No dust jacket. Navy cloth with gilt lettering. Colour illustrations throughout. Moderate foxing and tanning to endpapers and page edges. Some gutter cracking. Mild wear and bumping to spine, board edges and corners, with tanning to spine and board edges. Minor scuffing and marking to boards.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]