Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Allen, Everett S., pub. by Little Brown & Co., nd (1973), c1973, 2nd printing, cloth w/gilt spine titles, illus. end papers, vg-f w/chipped dj (tape repair), 302 pp w/index & references, B & W photographic & other illus. w/maps, tall 8vo, "The Rise and Fall of New Bedford Whaling and the Death of the Arctic Fleet", $10.00
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
The Book Store
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2014
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- no publisher's date given
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]