Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
10 day return if not as described. S/H is estimated for the costs of a three pound book. Additional fees may be charged for heavier items and conversely a refund will be provided for lighter items costing less to ship. Shipping is always in boxes and well packaged. Email checked daily. Payment by Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card, or PayPal. Kansas residents please add 8.95% sales tax. Digital photos are gladly provided upon request.
About the Seller
About Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]