A Child's book of stories.
by Coussens, Penrhyn [compiler]; Jessie Willcox Smith [illus]
Bluffton, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bygone Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Child's book of stories.
- Coussens, Penrhyn [compiler]; Jessie Willcox Smith [illus]
- Jessie Willcox Smith (cover)
- Book condition
- Used - VG-
- Duffield & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- JESSIE WILLCOX SMITH, Illustrated Books
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Literature;
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Bygone Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.