Chile Y Los Chilenos;
by Cabero, Alberto:
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book. Very Good. Hardcover. No Jacket; Santiago Chile, 1926, 8vo, 440 pages. Book rebound in a library orange cloth, no dust jacket. Ex-libris with usual markings. Text in Spanish. Some chipping to paper edges, else book very good. (3060).".
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Chile Y Los Chilenos;
- Cabero, Alberto:
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]