CHINA STUDY: THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE STUDY OF NUTRITION EVER CONDUCTED & THE STARTLING IMPLICATIONS FOR DIET, WEIGHT LOSS...
by CAMPBELL, T. COLIN; CAMPBELL, THOMAS M., II
- VG IN WRAPS. LIGHT SOILING AT HEEL. TEXT CLEAN, BINDING TIGHT. Pages: 419.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The China Study is a 2005 book by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. , and his son, Thomas M. Campbell II. Dr. Campbell is a professor of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University and one of the directors of the China Project.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CHINA STUDY: THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE STUDY OF NUTRITION EVER CONDUCTED & THE STARTLING IMPLICATIONS FOR DIET, WEIGHT LOSS...
- CAMPBELL, T. COLIN; CAMPBELL, THOMAS M., II
- TRADE PAPERBACK.
- Book condition
- Used - VG IN WRAPS. LIGHT SOILING AT HEEL. TEXT CLEAN, BINDING TIGHT. Pages: 419.
- Quantity available
- LATER PRINTING
- BENBELLA BOOKS
- Place of Publication
- DALLAS, TX.
- Date published
- COOKERY, DIET & NUTRITION, HEALTH & WELLNESS, 9781932100662
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.