Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Taipei. Dunhuang and Houghton Mifflin. Trade Paperback. Very Good. Spine is square and tight. Interior is unmarked. Cover is clean. 18 x 24 cm. 472 pages. "This book is a slight reworking of the materials on China in the 1978 revised edition of East Asia: Tradition and transformation"--rear cover. Contents include The Setting of Chinese History; China and the Barbarians: The Mongol Empire; Invasion and Rebellion in Nineteenth-Century China a.o., and various maps and charts.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- China: Tradition and Transformation
- John King Fairbank; Edwin O. Reischauer
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Dunhuang and Houghton Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- China, Chinese, Mongol Empire, history, civilization
- Bookseller catalogs
- China; History; Asia;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.