Chinese Economic Reform: The Impact on Security.: Published for the International Institute for Strategic Studies and the Chinese Council of Advanced Policy Studies.
by George Segal, and Richard H. Yang:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chapel Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Chinese Economic Reform: The Impact on Security.
- George Segal, and Richard H. Yang:
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- London & New York
- Date Published
- world affairs asia oriental china economics military
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Payment can be made by card (Maestro, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, etc), or by PayPal or sterling cheque drawn on a British bank. Non-Sterling cheques and Sterling cheques drawn on non-UK banks incur a conversion charge of 10 (sorry !). REFUNDS: If you are unhappy with a book for any reason and return it within a week in the condition in which you received it I will refund the price of the book in full. If the book arrives damaged or is not as described, I will also refund the shipping cost in both directions. If you are returning it for other reasons, you will be responsible for paying the shipping cost both ways. Please email or ring me if you have any questions. 01728-648616 - try any hour !
About the Seller
About Chapel Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]