The Chinese Guilds: Brief sketch of their history with color printed signs representing different lines of trade
by Avenarius, G. G
- near fine
- Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Manchuria Research Society: Harbin, 1928 Oblong 4to, 72, 19 pp, 19 ff plates (10 in color). Publisher's wrappers (covers little stained, soiled and rubbed, corners of few leaves at the beginning soiled). In Russian, English, and Chinese. Rare.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Leopolis Volodymyr Dmyterko (PL)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Chinese Guilds: Brief sketch of their history with color printed signs representing different lines of trade
- Avenarius, G. G
- Soft cover
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Place of Publication
- Manchuria Research Society
- Date Published
- China, Harbin
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Leopolis Volodymyr Dmyterko
Any book may be returned within 14 days for any reason. All books remain our property until paid for in full. Export of books, manuscripts, maps etc. is subject to the Act of 23 July 2003 on the protection of arts and antiquities. Orders usually ship within 3 business days via priority or express mail, with tracking.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Leopolis Volodymyr Dmyterko
Bibliography, the art & history of the book, book collecting, science, old Church Slavonic books, books in Slavic languages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.