Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Historical Publications, 2003. Very Good/Very Good. 250 x 190mm, 144 pages. Historical b/w photos, maps. Book Condition: Very good, clean blue cloth boards, tight binding. Jacket Condition: Very good, clean, bright, not faded, not creased, minor rubbing to upper edge, not price-clipped. Comments: An excellent illustrated history of the development of Chingford, Essex.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Chingford Past
- Barbara Ray
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Historical Publications
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]