by THACKERAY W.M
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1897 re-issue. G Newnes - London.. Six stories in this collection. Original burgundy blind stamped cloth with gilt spine titles & teg. Spine just a touch faded otherwise VG. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Bookshop
Payment with order. If not satisfied please return within 28 days for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Bookshop
Thousands of used & collectable books, in most subjects. Will ship worldwide.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]